Project name: IMPROVING THE COMPETITIVENESS OF DARNA COMPANY d.o.o.
◦ Short description of the project
The company Darna d.o.o. has signed with the Ministry of the Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investments (Hamag-Bicro) a Grant Agreement for projects funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds No: CC. 03.2.1.06.0870 for the implementation of the project “Improving the Competitiveness of Darna d.o.o.”.
The implementation of the project will directly increase the competitiveness of Darna d.o.o.. The modernization of production will directly improve the efficiency of production and production processes. Increasing production efficiency will directly increase the company’s competitiveness, while higher efficiency and productivity will precisely reduce fixed production costs, which will then increase competitiveness.
◦ Objectives and expected project results
– increasing production capacity and increasing production efficiency
– expanding to international markets (USA, Italy and Canada) and generating higher export revenues
– expanding the network of distributors in the domestic market with the aim of increasing domestic market revenues
– increasing competitiveness, sustainable growth and improving market positioning
◦ The total value of the project: 488.465,00 kn
◦ EU project co-financing: 300.000,00
◦ Project implementation period:
The project is being implemented from October 15, 2017 to March 15, 2018
◦ For more information about the project you can contact: email@example.com
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund implemented under the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program 2014-2020
For more information on European Structural and Investment Funds, visit www.strukturnifondovi.hr
For more information on the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program, visit http://www.strukturnifondovi.hr/op-konkurentnost-i-kohezija-2014-2020-779